A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Love in the Rose Garden



The first July challenge in the Rose Garden is to explore the "K" key on the Cricut Artiste cartridge by Close to My Heart.  It has been a weekend of interruptionsmeaning that I posted a link back here with one minute to spare (can I cut it any closer?).  Seriously, there was only this photo published and the link was to my blog in general because I did not have time to bring up the post with one picture and no text.  I am writng this after the 1:00 EDT and will come back tomorrow to tell you about it.  In the meantime, here is the inside:

 
 
Talk to y'all tomorrow.  'Night,


4 comments:

  1. What a pretty little card!! The black and white of "For Always" with a pop of red is beautiful! Your added embellishments and details ar perfect! Thanks for playing at the RBG Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my! Lovely color combo, perfectly placed embellies, and so well crafted! Thanks for another lovely contribution to the RBG Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Falling in love with the doily all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hansi this is just gorgeous! Just over the top! Thanks for inspiring us again over in the Rose Blossom Garden. I'm so glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete